Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Mundane musings

Sorry I haven't been blogging very regularly over the past few weeks. School's back in session, which means I'm actually working in my office all day long. I'm so busy that I come in around 8:30 in the morning, look up at 4 p.m. and wonder what happened. It's kind of like being on another planet for much of the day, then driving home and discovering that everything is sort of like I left it. Which is disappointing, sort of.

So call me a loser, but I recently discovered that I can watch all the TV shows I really like (but, in our house, are pre-empted by the guy who holds the remote) online if I decide to take a lunch break. Woo-hoo! So I can watch "Ugly Betty," "Grey's Anatomy," "Desperate Housewives," "Brothers & Sisters" and all those chick shows for which I regularly earn my husband's scorn. I love the Internet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know!! I love, love, love ABC.com -- I watch Grey's over the weekend, usually after the kiddies are in bed and I've done my homework. I sit down with a snack (insert "glass of wine," or "ice cream" or "bowl of cereal" here) and indulge in an almost commercial-free t.v. show that I can PAUSE if I need to go to the bathroom or re-fill my wine glass. God the internet is awesome.